Why an Agency? Why Favored By God?
It’s a vulnerable position, bringing someone into your home to care for your loved one. We are bonded, licensed, and insured. We also go the extra mile by doing the following:
- Follow up calls to clients and caregivers to ensure that the Care Plan is accurate and being followed accordingly.
- Personal introductions with each new caregiver, so you can feel at ease when somebody new is coming to your home.
- Supervisory visits at least twice a year.
- 24/7 live Client Care Manager on call to answer all your questions and attend to any concern.
We’ve got experience
All our caregivers need to meet the following requirements prior to being hired:
- State and federal background checks;
- 2-step tuberculosis test that shows there’s no active tuberculosis;
- Physical examination showing caregiver is free of communicable diseases and is able to care for a client;
- DMV report; and
- 16 hours of training which includes CPR/ First Aid certification, 10 hours of basic caregiving training, 4 hours of orientation, and 8 yearly hours of continuing education training, to ensure that the highest levels of care are provided.
We’re there every day
By hiring Favored By God, you’re guaranteed not to worry about no-shows. We have fill-in staff available for planned days off and caregiver illness, and we have agreements with other local firms to make sure you are never left wondering who will take care of your loved one while you’re at work.